At Linea-D, we believe that furniture should not just be functional, but also aesthetically pleasing. That's why we take a unique approach to shaping our pieces, blending form and function to create furniture that is both beautiful and practical.
From curved lines to sharp angles, our designs showcase a range of shapes that are both modern and timeless.
We use a variety of techniques, from traditional craftsmanship to cutting-edge technology, to create furniture that is as individual as our customers. Our shapes are inspired by nature, architecture, and contemporary design, resulting in a collection that is both diverse and cohesive.
At Linea-D, we strive to make furniture that is both functional and beautiful. Our unique approach to shaping and our commitment to quality craftsmanship result in furniture that is not only stylish but also durable and long-lasting. Whether you're looking for a statement piece or a functional item for your home, Linea-D has the perfect furniture for you.
For large quantities or special orders, please submit your inquiry here: firstname.lastname@example.org
An oiled finish is most like wood in its natural state, allowing the full beauty of the grain to be seen and felt. Oiling doesn’t provide a full seal though so spillages should be wiped up immediately. Wood products should be kept away from direct heat sources. Liquids and/or heat may cause marks on a surface - please use coasters/heat pads where appropriate.
Regular re-oiling wood with a clear, matt Osmo oil (3079) several times a year will protect the surface. If wiped often you can apply the oil more frequently to protect it.
- All our oiled finishes regardless of the tint can be re-oiled with the clear oil
- Apply a thin, even layer of oil with a clean cloth or sponge
- Two coats are usually enough to protect the surface
- Allow for drying time (check instructions on oil)
For daily cleaning of your oiled furniture, please follow these instructions
- Use a slightly damp, clean cloth to wipe the wood
- Use water or Osmo Wash & Care
- Please let everyone know that you must NOT use detergents, strong or synthetic cleaning
products as these will strip the wood of its protective finish and can affect the colour
- Keep the cloth used on the table separate from any cloths used with other products
- Wipe dry so no residue of liquid is left on the surface of the wood
Repair & stain removal
- Please note that our Oak OO, CO, WO and Walnut MO are tinted oil finishes. If you need to repair/restore this finish, we need to order the original tinted oil for you.
- Lightly sand the top layer of the wood to clean the surface and remove any residue (left over from liquids/food/ etc.) before re-oiling
- We recommend using a fine sand paper such as 320 or 360 grit
- Sand lightly in the direction of the wood grain
- Apply several thin, even layers of oil with a clean cloth or sponge, allowing for drying time between each
layer (check instructions on oil)
Please note: as oak matures it can deepen in colour and over time will develop a beautiful patina. If you sand a natural or tinted oil finish you are removing the patina and colour. Restoring the original finish will not only look great but provide protection.